Races/practices won't start

Haven't been driving much lately. Fired up 3RE, noticed some of the differences in the initial screens, set up a practice session, clicked on Run Race, 3 dot progress showed for about 3 seconds - overlayed the race config screen while blurring the background - then that went away and.... nothing. Usually the race config screen is replaced with something about the sim while it is loading in the background. That never happened.

I went as far as uninstalling 3RE and re-installing. No dice. Any ideas? Oh, no - nothing has changed with my system.

Progress - It's Brands Hatch that is messing me up. I even deleted the track in my directory, did the integrity check, verified the track is back in my directory but when I try to launch a race or practice, nothing happens. Grr

In case this happens to anyone, I finally got it fixed. I deleted all my tracks then ran another integrity check. After a bit, fired up 3RE and lo and behold, Brands started up. I found an old Steam forum entry describing exactly the same thing. Others chimed in they were having the same issue but with other tracks. Sector 3 replied that back then it was an issue with an old European track pack. That's what gave me the idea of deleting all my tracks so the latest/greatest would get dl'ed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.