Raceroom shop bug ?

manu68

Premium
Yesterday, i encountered what i consider the most annoying bug i could find into a simulation.
I mean , want to purchase content, but impossible to pay !

I tried again and again for about an hour (strong motivation inside) before i thought that it may be because i entered the Shop from the game itself.
I entered then the Shop directly from my browser, and i could pay !!
It was not the end.
I paid with paypal in steam, and nothing into the game, until i found it was just a deposit on my steam wallet., i had to open the raceroom Shop again and finalized the transaction with the available amount in my wallet

So painful !!!!
Dear raceroom, you really have to reconsider the all thing. I am serious.

I purchase automobilista 2 yesterday.
One click to order, one click to pay with paypal, done !!

Last edited:
Is the Steam overlay enabled? It needs to be enabled either globally in Steam or in the game specific settings, otherwise you can't access the Steam wallet payment process.

When you're buying content, the game directly uses your Steam Wallet balance to buy the content nowadays.

I should check, but i think that steam overlay is on.
It remains that raceroom is the only game i know which cause problem to pay, and i suppose i am not the only one.

Bad thing for the studio at the end.

At least , not being able to pay when accessibg the shop from the game should be corrected

I should check, but i think that steam overlay is on.
It remains that raceroom is the only game i know which cause problem to pay, and i suppose i am not the only one.

Bad thing for the studio at the end.

At least , not being able to pay when accessibg the shop from the game should be corrected
Well, where exactly did the payment process go wrong for you? It's difficult to fix the problem when you don't give more information about it. I haven't heard of anyone complaining about problems with the ingame store recently.

Sorry.
You put the tracks/cars into the panier . Okay.
When you click to pay (paypal in my case), a new window open , and nothing more happens.
When entering the Shop thru the browser, the same Windows send you to steam where you can finalize the payment.

Hope you understand better

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea