Raceroom sale

I've just decided to purchase content as there is a sale on. I placed Everything in my basket last night. Went on to buy and the site is under maintenance now.

Does anyone know when the sale ends. I don't want to miss out due to the site being down.

Thanks.

Ok thanks. It was still on last night. I was going to purchase this morning but couldn't get on. Looks like waiting for next sale. ACC it is then.

If it was still showing last night then I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it'll magically still be there when it goes back online later today. It must be quite a large update as they've been down for quite a few hours now.

If it was still showing last night then I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it'll magically still be there when it goes back online later today. It must be quite a large update as they've been down for quite a few hours now.
Just my luck really. I was on holiday and just got back. I decided to buy a few packs in the sale. Then looked at the VRP which made it even cheaper. But didn't sort that bit out while this morning. Went on to finish the order and site is down. I've messaged them to see if what's in my basket will still be available at sale price.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.