RaceRoom Racing Experience: Teaser Out Now

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
After two weeks of extensive question and answer sessions with SimBin's creative director (interviews here, here and here) SimBin Studios have just released the playable teaser of their upcoming
GTR 3 simulation
RaceRoom Racing Experience.

The Swedish developers posted the following press release on their insider blog:
Together with publisher RaceRoom Entertainment AG, SimBin Studios is excited to announce that the teaser for RaceRoom Racing Experience™ is available today through Steam.

SWEDEN, LIDKÖPING, Sep 06, 2012 – RaceRoom Racing Experience was presented for the first time this year at GamesCom in Cologne, Europe’s largest annual game show. The exhibition was visited by more than 275.000 people and SimBin had thousands of visitors trying out the new RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Today’s teaser release includes the fantastic Danish Aquila CR1 Sports GT race car, and the fictional racetrack RaceRoom Raceway.

The introduction of SimBin´s Immersidrive™ Technology is the foundation of the driving physics and in this teaser release, drivers are able to drive using the Amateur Driving Model. This means fixed car setup for equality, ease of use and of course a ton of fun and excitement. A second and more demanding driving model called Get Real™ will be available in a later release.

In the Leaderboard Challenge Teaser Edition game mode, the game compares your performance to all other RaceRoom Racing Experience players. What was originally a solo play game mode is now a global real time challenge about being fastest in the world.​

Download RaceRoom Racing Experience for PC here

Leave your comments below or visit our RaceRoom Racing Experience forum for more information, screenshots, debates and more
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited:
Worked for me fine. Did some laps and I felt fun factor. Be better if you play online but just sigleplayer. I think lol Ill go back in and see.
Looks great and drives great. No problems with the FFB or controller (logitech EX Pro)
I had my doubts this game was ever going to appear but just this one track and the single car has got me hooked.

The graphics that matter are really nice, the track surface and roadside stuff are excellent
Really looking forward to this release.

Worked for me fine. Did some laps and I felt fun factor. Be better if you play online but just sigleplayer. I think lol Ill go back in and see.
Looks great and drives great. No problems with the FFB or controller (logitech EX Pro)
I had my doubts this game was ever going to appear but just this one track and the single car has got me hooked.

The graphics that matter are really nice, the track surface and roadside stuff are excellent
Really looking forward to this release.
PS... Even the mountains and trees look great.

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor:Dual core at 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
Memory:2 GB
Graphics:NVIDIA 7900 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent
DirectX®:9.0c
Hard Drive:12 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX compatible
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211500/?snr=1_4_4__tab-NewReleasesFilteredDLC

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events