1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RaceRoom Racing Experience: Beta Gameplay Videos Leaked

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by RaceDepartment, Nov 18, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Dear Santa

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

Anyone got the adress to the guy in the red dress and whie beard couse this goes on my list :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  4. looks like it drives like shift 2

5. "looks like it drives like shift 2"

+1+1...

6. Yes, looks like Project Cars or Shift, a bit of Arcade there. But graphics are really nice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can asure you, this is not at all like pCars or NFS. Just be patient. even the teaser is crap compared to this BETA with all aids turned off.

• Like Like x 1
  8. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

Of course, any video surfacing from this closed beta exposes his poster to being banned from the said beta. Don't forget you agreed on an Non disclosure agreement :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

Not only videos, of course. Meant to edit but I can't, it seems.

10. Anyway, good top know it is better. I am judging it specially from the crash model, but of course it is just a video.

Is it related some way with GT3?

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can listen to such videos all day. Proper engine sounds, love it :thumbsup:

12. I sincerely hope Simbin has raging success with this title. I picked up Race07 on Steam for a steal at $6.00 some time ago and have felt utterly guilty ever since for having far, far more than six dollars worth of pleasure. :D All the best with it. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

+1

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Saleen looks like a hovercraft whizzing around the track, lol.

Appreciate it is still BETA, but there doesn't seem to be much feedback from the track, unless they have made it super smooth.

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Internet police removed the first video. :( Shame really as its was a much better video than the Hockenheim Saleen vid, really enjoyed the sound of that Judd engine..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Missing lateral forces in the movie :unsure:

17. Project cars doesn't behave anything like shift 2 at the moment. It's by no means perfect, but shift 2 had a huge floaty feel to all of the cars, if anything Pcars isn't floaty enough, feels like all the cars are about 1000hp and 10kg.

18. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

Here's some official material. Hopefully should prevent from having to deal with more leaks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fku9MKyWrpE

• Like Like x 5
  19. Is it running LDR graphics? Never looks realistic to me somehow...

Love the marshal at the end shot, ripe for being run over :D
    Wouldn't he behind a big barrier??

Dave

20. Video 1 was removed, just saw video 2. Doesn't look like NFS Shift to me.
    Maybe the graphics, but the handling don't. Well, anyway its not easy to say before playing it on a wheel.

Thank you for applying to this Closed Beta.

When your application is selected, you will receive an email with more information on how to proceed in order to retrieve the latest build.

And im still waiting... :cry: