RaceRoom Previews Upcoming Audi TT RS VLN

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ttrs1.jpg

Sector3 Studios have released teaser images of a surprise piece of new content for their 'free to play' simulator RaceRoom Racing Experience, the 380hp Audi Sport TT RS VLN!

Complete with monster rear wing and heavy aerodynamic modifications, the TT RS VLN is a specially modified TT built especially to race in the Nordschleife based VLN Endurance Series.

Coming in front wheel drive configuration, the TT RS VLN is the natural 'big brother' to the recently released Audi Sport TT Cup car Sector3 Studios brought to the game prior to the Christmas holiday period.

No further details have been released yet by the studio, however Sector3's Georg Ortner did leave this tasty little teaser when discussing the previews over on the Sector3 forums, leaving plenty of room for speculation amongst fans :) :

go response.png

With no additional details revealed, and a release date yet to be discussed RaceDepartment will be keeping an eye on this car and bring you more news when it becomes know.

ttrs2.jpg ttrs3.jpg ttrs4.jpg

Are you excited to see this new addition to the RaceRoom stable of cars? Could this be an early indication of an upcoming VLN pack? Leave your comments below !

Shijie,

I cant quite remember now but the TT Cup pack is excellent value, its something like £4 if memory serves me correct (i cant access the store from my work browser to check :( ). Perhaps @Kenny Paton can confirm the price please?

Also, it seems like the TT Cup car is proving a very popular choice on public servers and in our very own R3E Racing Club, so its worth a consideration to purchase for sure.

Now having seen this new preview I'm starting to get excited about what possibilites are ahead for some kind of VLN pack... wow I hope they do, I really do :D

Shijie,

I cant quite remember now but the TT Cup pack is excellent value, its something like £4 if memory serves me correct (i cant access the store from my work browser to check :( ). Perhaps @Kenny Paton can confirm the price please?

Also, it seems like the TT Cup car is proving a very popular choice on public servers and in our very own R3E Racing Club, so its worth a consideration to purchase for sure.

Now having seen this new preview I'm starting to get excited about what possibilites are ahead for some kind of VLN pack... wow I hope they do, I really do :D
The cup cars are just so much fun and if these are the same then that's brilliant. The thought of a VLN package is even more exciting. However I suspect quite a few of us are waiting expectantly for a GT3 pack and Nords,although VLN and Nords would be even better. With up to 6 hour races now possible, endurance events could be a reality.

View attachment 116935
Sector3 Studios have released teaser images of a surprise piece of new content for their 'free to play' simulator RaceRoom Racing Experience, the 380hp Audi Sport TT RS VLN!

No further details have been released yet by the studio, however Sector3's Georg Ortner did leave this tasty little teaser when discussing the previews over on the Sector3 forums, leaving plenty of room for speculation amongst fans :) :

View attachment 116931
Is this George Ortner the same guy who works with Assetto Corsa modding with nickname Gecco? So he works for his employers biggest enemy? Okay if that's correct :)

Had some issues with him with our Targa Florio Simbin conversion so that's why this guy is interested me, hope this guy not mix modders stuff with commersial stuff...

The cup cars are just so much fun and if these are the same then that's brilliant. The thought of a VLN package is even more exciting. However I suspect quite a few of us are waiting expectantly for a GT3 pack and Nords,although VLN and Nords would be even better. With up to 6 hour races now possible, endurance events could be a reality.
As long as multi-player has problems don't see that working well. I enjoy the new content would enjoy even more if you the game had fixed all the small issues

As long as multi-player has problems don't see that working well. I enjoy the new content would enjoy even more if you the game had fixed all the small issues
If it's like the recent packs they will release with pitstops, fuel use and tyre wear in place, so apart from no driver swaps there wouldn't be too many problems:). Yes I know when the grid fills up there is an issue but splitting the grid into divisions like iRacing does would take care of that as a workaround, and they are aware of the issue so may have it fixed soon.

If it's like the recent packs they will release with pitstops, fuel use and tyre wear in place, so apart from no driver swaps there wouldn't be too many problems:). Yes I know when the grid fills up there is an issue but splitting the grid into divisions like iRacing does would take care of that as a workaround, and they are aware of the issue so may have it fixed soon.

The biggest issue is still netcode and server stability under 18-24 players. Still really unstable. Even more so when they are aiming to go big with bigger grids in all races soon.

The biggest issue is still netcode and server stability under 18-24 players. Still really unstable. Even more so when they are aiming to go big with bigger grids in all races soon.
Yeah, I think it's reasonably stable up to 20 players so will go with my workaround, will be annoying not to have big grids but better to have stability rather than people having to quit because of lag. So far nobody's objected.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.8%