Raceroom possibly the most best/intense racing offline!!

Msportdan

@Simberia
Wow just wow

Havent played Raceroom for ages but came back and bought all the content (bar 3 new cars) and with new update ive had some amazing races against the AI..Literally gone 10 minutes fighting the same 2-3 cars. This isn't about starting at the back and being able to get to the front in 4 laps.. no way!!! (cough pc2 cough)

This is Ai at its best in sim racing atm, even giving the great rf2 a run for its money.!!! This Ai will not give up the place, and now there quite clean in the process. You can almost think your facing a good grid of humans!

I'm not on the official forums just want to say thanks to S3 making this great fun and challenging against AI, for those who don't want to get smashed online every other lap!

Not to mention the physics and ffb is pretty dam good as well.. no more bloody tinkering!! thank you!

I find that, in general, R3E's AI is pretty willing to ram you in the back. It's my only complaint about the AI. I still love the R3E offline racing the best but it can be a bit maddening at times.

Still a fanboy! :cool:

yes they push you very often it's annoying.
And nordschleife with 30 AI or more is a crash fest, they crash in every fast very curved turn.
It's annoying too.

A great solution would be an aggression setting for the AI (easy for me to say, have no idea how difficult to implement).

One thing I found out last night - I finally ran a long enough race - is that AI back markers are very well behaved!

And nordschleife with 30 AI or more is a crash fest, they crash in every fast very curved turn.
It's annoying too.
Buy yourself a new computer then, or set the one you have up properly. Even an old rig should be able to handle 30 cars at Nords, and a newer one should easily handle 100. The problem is your end, not the sim.

crash mean yellow flag.
i have titan v, what is better ?
It's not all hardware buddy. If the system is set up wrong, has old drivers, or just some other issue that is affecting stability then even the best hardware is useless. All I'm saying is that many people with much worse computers than yours can run 40+ cars on Nords without crashing. I can run 100 cars on Nords in VR with no performance problems or crashes.

It's not all hardware buddy. If the system is set up wrong, has old drivers, or just some other issue that is affecting stability then even the best hardware is useless. All I'm saying is that many people with much worse computers than yours can run 40+ cars on Nords without crashing. I can run 100 cars on Nords in VR with no performance problems or crashes.
again i mean yellow flags cause AI go out of the track.
who is talking about performance here ?

Sorry mate, I completely misunderstood your original post... I thought you meant the game was crashing! My bad. :redface:

I don't have a solution for the AI causing yellow flags. I think sometimes it just depends on the cars... the AI seems better at driving some than others.

Sorry mate, I completely misunderstood your original post... I thought you meant the game was crashing! My bad. :redface:

I don't have a solution for the AI causing yellow flags. I think sometimes it just depends on the cars... the AI seems better at driving some than others.

the problem i think is the number.
with 20AI race is "clean" but with 30 or more ther is yellow flag in every corner, for nordschleife

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 67.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 69 27.7%
Back