1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RaceRoom has been updated (hotfix)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Sonat Ozturk, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

- Fixed Error 13 issues which was occurring due to having too many MP servers, causing encryption failures.

- Temporarily disabled Garage Phase in Multiplayer which was causing various issues at race start.

- Added a potential fix for the issue where players see the white experience menus but no buttons to click.

Dedicated Server
    - Updated dedicated for mp side fixes to take affect. The old dedicated servers will expire, please update your dedicated servers application via Steam.

- Removed Hillcimb tracks from MP dedi server frontend track list.

- Disabled the ability to set rolling start for race session.

2. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Hi Sonat,i am still getting" the issue where players see the white experience menus but no buttons to click."
    I start the game and all i get is a black screen then if i click on it i get the greyed out animated screen and have to shut my system down to escape.

regards
    Kevin.

3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hi Kev,
    I think I replied to you on the other forum. Can you please let me know which OS you are running?

4. After update , i am stuck at the intro screen.. Pls help.