1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Racer v0.8.8 released

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Bram, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

v0.8.8 changes
    - Fixed Pacejka loading for MF5.2 - didn't reset all to 0 at initialisation time
    - Increased Win7 compatibility; with Aero theme, dialogs would stay hidden behind main window(s).
    - Using Alt-Tab to switch applications now longer lets the Alt key hang (needed to press it again to really release)
    - Using themes could make black lines appear due to the window's size not being correct. Fixed.
    - Added minimap.alpha (defaults to 1) to make minimap semi-transparent.
    - Added documentation page in the menu with links

Download it here

2. Problems

Still have the problem when selecting a different car there are no gauges in 0.8.8, otherwise a fairly decent update, thanks Ruud.

Also still having problem with the white square over the brake light flares. I'd post a pix but it don't work for me.

3. Thanks

Thanks for 8.8 :)

4. Some seriuos problems running multiplayer with this release! I had to go back to 0.8.7

5. Ruud

Ruud
    RACER Developer

I'll update the lobbyserver tonight, so that should get it back working in an hour or 8 from now. No need to update racer.exe, it's just a version check in the lobbyserver that's a bit too tight.

6. Multiplayer willl be up again when Ruud fixed the version check! :D

7. The Gizmopower bot in Multiplayer is up and running again!