1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race07 server status

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mitja Bonca, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Race07 multiplayer sessions counter

If you have for example a couple of pre-qualification sessions (separated), is there any tool that can connect all these sessions togehter?
    This comes right, if you have a lot of members in a league and there is needed to do a couple of sessions, that everybody can do some laps.
    The tool just counts who is atm online, how many laps he already did and at which session.

2. I see, there is no such tool. What a crap of the sim, this should be included into originally released version.
    So the only thing that I can do, it to print screen the result of each session and copy/paste it somewhere, and then manually separate all the times. Crap.
    Shame on SimBin.

3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

We at RaceDepartment developed a tool for it, but its not a public tool unfortunately.

Tip:
    Try Autosim Analyzer to import resultfiles and export them to excel. This will save you much time.

4. thx Ramon :)

5. there is an app called GTR2 Companion that will do this for you but again i do not think it was made public, although i seem to recall that it was on no grip for a while.