1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race07 server status

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mitja Bonca, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Race07 multiplayer sessions counter

If you have for example a couple of pre-qualification sessions (separated), is there any tool that can connect all these sessions togehter?
    This comes right, if you have a lot of members in a league and there is needed to do a couple of sessions, that everybody can do some laps.
    The tool just counts who is atm online, how many laps he already did and at which session.
  2. I see, there is no such tool. What a crap of the sim, this should be included into originally released version.
    So the only thing that I can do, it to print screen the result of each session and copy/paste it somewhere, and then manually separate all the times. Crap.
    Shame on SimBin.
  3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

We at RaceDepartment developed a tool for it, but its not a public tool unfortunately.

Try Autosim Analyzer to import resultfiles and export them to excel. This will save you much time.
  4. thx Ramon :)
  5. there is an app called GTR2 Companion that will do this for you but again i do not think it was made public, although i seem to recall that it was on no grip for a while.