1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Race Strategy Bug?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by franqito10, Oct 1, 2012.

1. franqito10

franqito10

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi guys! So I'm in Suzuka right now, awesome track but all of the sudden this bug appears
    Practice was very wierd, raining for 2 laps, stopping, raining, and this is not a bug this is good, realism at its finest
    Quali was the same, managed to get pole with my williams (wich I gotta say it's pretty damn good playing in legend I can win every other race, that's why I'm in the championship fight and trying to catching Mclaren for the Constructors championship because Maldonado is a f*cking idiot who makes the shootout, gets a 4th row grid start and finishes between 12th and 17th

But then comes the race and I go to check my race strategy to change the pit stop but I see (altough it's a completely dry race) I have intermediates to start and no pit stop planned for the race. And it doesn't let me switch to options, so I switch to Primes and make my pitsop with Options. Race is starting, but I see everyone's on Intermediates on a completely dry track and sunny day. OF COURSE the race starts and for the 3rd corner I already have a 15 second lead.

Fortunately, I quitted the race to main menu and started again and everything was normal. So no biggie.
    I post this here to let anyone know that quitting solves the issue so you can have a fun race.

Bye!

2. UnknownJJ

UnknownJJ

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah its that bug again.. :D They need to fix this weather/tyre bug. It is the biggest bug in the game.