1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

race start

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by natko5, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ok, let's be honest. do you restart race just to get where you wanted to be in first lap?

i mean, i restart race sooo many times, before i know i done everything possible to get as further as i can at the start...

2. yep i do, i cheat like a mofo lool.
    But if i am in second or third i let it be and pick up the pace, if i can.
    I dont like pole and being in the lead all the race long, i wanna fight sum.
    But yea, I will be doing a season like real, within the time frames: practising hard..qualy and then ONE chance in a race...see where that takes me.
    24th probably LOL!
    Chrz.

3. Yes, I restart but only if I get punted off in the 1st turn & have alot of damage. Otherwise it's P24 & try to make some passes. J

4. And the start is very strange, need to find a way to not be overpassed by a lot of cars, is there a good tip how to do a good start?

5. I never restart, what's the point?

I'll use the flashbacks if I spin off, because when you're only racing 20% spinning will cost you several positions. However I don't restart or use the flashbacks purely because I've got off to a bad start. Seems a bit pointless.

I'm still looking for tips on getting a good getaway. I've searched through google but found nothing. I try revving the car up slowly when the first red light appears, then going as fast as possible (holding down the trigger all the way / putting the foot down) when the lights go out, and that does OK, but nothing faster. I often gain positions on the first corner though.