RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

• Alan Mains

think its a sad move from simbin really ,leaving out pc users..over consoles.

• Alan Mains

i say .. they could have done the package into a new game engine like the console for pc users as well. instead we have to wait ...wait and wait.

the isi engine is to old now, frame rates are choppy. even on my top range system the game runs like a dog.

maybe if they introduce x2 cpu support this might not happen. even better throw the pc version onto the lizard engine.

even in the latest vid the guy even meations frame rates are choppy in the pc review http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution/5787-inside-sim-racing-gtr-evolution-preview.html. oh well choppy racing it is. for us pc users

6 New RACE Pro Screens

enjoy these...featuring the GT and Caterham cars.

Attachments

• rp3_01.jpg
    rp3_01.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 231
  • rp3_02.jpg
    rp3_02.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 250
  • rp3_03.jpg
    rp3_03.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 234
  • rp3_05.jpg
    rp3_05.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 225
  • rp3_04.jpg
    rp3_04.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 250
  • rp3_06.jpg
    rp3_06.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 247
NICE!!

Me like the shadows in the car from the safety net.

And the game looks reasonable finished already(?)
Hope they will include theese sorts of grafics in future PC releases together with the Lizard engine.

Lizard Engine

Hi all,

I always thought PC gaming was by far better in terms of graphics and gameplay. I never really liked PC gaming until now having purchased Logitech G25. And its only racing games that I enjoy in PC gaming.

Is the Lizard Engine gonna give the console gamers what PC gamers have been enjoying for a long time especially in Racing Genre?

Race Pro is the only reason at the moment making me want to buy a 360 again. And if rumours are true that M$ are gonna make Logitech G25 compartible with 360 then surely this game will convert alot of PC gamers to console gaming.

And if rumours are true that M$ are gonna make Logitech G25 compartible with 360 then surely this game will convert alot of PC gamers to console gaming.

So far i havent heard any confirmation other then this thread here at RD by you.

But if your friend is right, that might bring in a whole new flow of people going to try the consoles with a decent wheel!

Bram I hope my friend is right. He gonna get a wack from me if this turns out to be false. Eager to purchase the Xbox steering wheel but held it back when I heard the G25 coming to Xbox.

Test RACE Pro on the Leipzig Games Convention

From 20 – 24 August the biggest game show in Europe, the Games Convention once again is hosted in Leipzig, Germany.

SimBin Studios will be present with a total game park on their booth, presenting the all-new RACE PRO for the XBOX 360. In addition to SimBin's first console title, fans of the Swedish simulations will also have the unique opportunity to get their hands on the soon to be released GTR Evolution, as presented by European distributor and SimBin Studios partner Atari on their booth.

Visit the Games Convention website for more information: GC (Games Convention)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back