Race Essentials

Hello Everyone last days i had to reinstall my OS .... till that day i was running AC with Mod called Race Essentials however I cant find it now - checked most of popular sites with AC mods still nothing

anyone knows what happen to that mod ?

did you consider the app sidekick? it's the successor of race essentials
Yeah i did however brake temperatures does not work for me ? even if i drive 10 minutes with brake pedal pushed to half, even when engine is pushed to max brake temps are always 36 degree ...
its nice app however vanilla apps ding the same job

Yeah i did however brake temperatures does not work for me ? even if i drive 10 minutes with brake pedal pushed to half, even when engine is pushed to max brake temps are always 36 degree ...
its nice app however vanilla apps ding the same job

brake temps are only shown on cars that support it, like the 488 GT3 for example. not sure if you have to config sidekick to show brake temps but it works. on my client brake temps are shown as soon as you hit the brakes. :thumbsup:

brake temps are only shown on cars that support it, like the 488 GT3 for example. not sure if you have to config sidekick to show brake temps but it works. on my client brake temps are shown as soon as you hit the brakes. :thumbsup:
let me test that Ferrari then :)
edit: I can confirm that Ferrari 488 GT3 brake temps are working ...
sadly brake temps are not working in every car :(
thank You for solving my problem

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies