Apps RaceEssentials [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an information to share with you guys regarding the current state and future of this app. Ever since I made Sidekick, honestly I lost interest for RaceEssentials a bit since I'm not actively using it any more. I tried to keep it updated because of other people who are using it, but it's very difficult and often boring to maintain and port features among two code-wise very similar apps. In a couple days my free time will get much shorter, so I made a decision to put this app "on ice". There probably won't be any new updates, but I'm keeping the app available for people who are pleased with it as-is. I realize the decision to freeze the more popular of the two apps may seem odd, but in order to keep this hobby interesting for myself as opposed to a chore, this is what I decided. Hopefully you understand my point and I'm incredibly grateful to all the people who downloaded, commented and rated this app.

Well, We support your decision even though is a bit sad. I choose RaceEssentials over Sidekick because the first have the tyre slip gadget. For me it's important to see if my tyres are blocking when I brake.
Anyway, thank you for a great app, and I'll use Sidekick with G-force app when I want to see if the tyres are blocking.
Keep enjoying your hobby.
My gratitude,
Chiki

Topuz, thanks a lot for your time and effort. Really love your apps. Even though i prefer Race Essentials a lot more than Sidekick, I totally respect your time and efforts! thanks!

I also prefer this app to Sidekick, because it provides more info at a glance. Wish the author would reconsider dropping support. Thanks for a really great app.

Topuz, will it be updated for new version? Because there are 3 new Porsche Packs but still no info about tyre temperature and pressure for these cars in this app. :)

P.S. Sorry, didn't attend the post #151. My fault. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%