• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Race Department Intro Movie SPA

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Kenneth Jurmann, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Kenneth Jurmann

Kenneth Jurmann

Ratings:
    +41
    Hey Guys!

Hope you're all fine!

I saw your Intro on the mainpage and it looks great!

Anyway I noticed that there are many movies done, using Spa. Sure, because its an fantastic track! But in rF the GTL-Spa Version is not that stunning.

I have done a new one with GTR2 graphics, 24h 2006 adverts & baloons (as seen in the 2006 Aston Martin onboard lap on youtube) and tv-track cams and even more. Badass day/night transitions and so on.

The prob is I don't have permission for all of that. But you guys would deserve to drive a better legal Spa-version. The new ones, are still far away from being ready though.

So how can we handle it?

Greetz
    Flaux

2. Kenneth Jurmann

Kenneth Jurmann

Ratings:
    +41
    I have done an unedited screenshot album to show you a bit of the track....

http://picasaweb.google.de/Flaux1/Spa_Promo

If no one is interested the admin's are free to delete this topic. Don't want to bother.... :cool:

BTW: This video here was the reason to get all the things done. And of course the Endu-Mod 2007 Fia-Season wich fits quit well to the track :tongue:

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    A scratchbuild spa for rfactor is very interesting, illegal conversions we cannot run for obvious reasons. Great movie btw!

4. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Yet to find out if the Spa 2009 from IPM is scratch or legal.

We have been hunting a modern legal Spa for a while tbh :(