1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Department Intro Movie SPA

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Kenneth Jurmann, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Hey Guys!

Hope you're all fine!

I saw your Intro on the mainpage and it looks great!

Anyway I noticed that there are many movies done, using Spa. Sure, because its an fantastic track! But in rF the GTL-Spa Version is not that stunning.

I have done a new one with GTR2 graphics, 24h 2006 adverts & baloons (as seen in the 2006 Aston Martin onboard lap on youtube) and tv-track cams and even more. Badass day/night transitions and so on.

The prob is I don't have permission for all of that. But you guys would deserve to drive a better legal Spa-version. The new ones, are still far away from being ready though.

So how can we handle it?

2. I have done an unedited screenshot album to show you a bit of the track....

If no one is interested the admin's are free to delete this topic. Don't want to bother.... :cool:

BTW: This video here was the reason to get all the things done. And of course the Endu-Mod 2007 Fia-Season wich fits quit well to the track :tongue:

3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

A scratchbuild spa for rfactor is very interesting, illegal conversions we cannot run for obvious reasons. Great movie btw!
  4. Yet to find out if the Spa 2009 from IPM is scratch or legal.

We have been hunting a modern legal Spa for a while tbh :(