Race Department Forum Racing - Season 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keranen triumphs in Silverstone
Rather surprisingly McLaren driver Aidan Keranen took the win at the British GP, beating local hero Jimmy Laad. Looking at his track record in other series, Keranen often seems to be able to pull out some special performances at this track. Another surprise was Mishra in 3rd place, with his best result this season. Utzer finished 4th, losing further ground on teammate Laad in the standings, the gap now being 25 points. Said took 5th, ahead of last round winner Engberink. Rossello held off Sigoulakis and teammate Ancevski for 7th place. Dovizioso with his only 2nd top 10 finish, in 10th. Wolf had another disappointing race with 11th place, now 31 points behind Laad. Lutz finished 12th ahead of Poirier and Laskey. Rinneaho way behind in 15th place, he was nowhere near his teammate's pace this weekend. Rosella was the last one to cross the line in 16th.

R08.PNG

I'm amazed that I was the first European to finish the last race when it was the worst start time for my time zone compared to everyone else.

I'm amazed that I was the first European to finish the last race when it was the worst start time for my time zone compared to everyone else.
This week I had school in the afternoon. If I had it in the morning I would have been awake around that time.

Round 9 - German Grand Prix
Sprint Race

One of the longest tracks in the calendar, the Hockenheimring. Almost 7km, most of it going on long straights through the forest. The long high speed periods in these sections are hard on both engine and transmission. Reliability will play a crucial part today.
The German Grand Prix is GOGOGO!!!
R09.jpg

What you have to post: Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.0%
Back