Race Department Forum Racing Season 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe there could be a 24 hour gap or something because for people like me who are far from but not as Austrailia it basically becomes impossible to be competitve in both stages.

Well maybe there could be a 24 hour gap or something because for people like me who are far from but not as Austrailia it basically becomes impossible to be competitve in both stages.
Maybe between 24-48 hours yeah. But it not only you and the australians who might have trouble. If he basically posts at night (for us), it will be day for you. In the end it's approximately the same for everyone

this sort of problem arose in S19 when I literally missed an entire round through sleeping. It's rather silly that someone can be absolutely ruined by one round because they missed half the rally.
I'd be pissed off if it were to cost a championship for anyone.

I like this (also, I am aware that good result is just due to favorites hiding their strength for season).;)

As for time between stage starts, maybe 6-18 hours is the best, so that way everyone should be affected the same way (1 stage you can be fast, and on second you can sleep and be slower). :thumbsup:

And that crazy proposal about 18 stage rally. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::roflmao:

ePrix
After the horrific trial of trying to take a single-seater along a grueling snowy rally, we try something new again, but on a street circuit. Just because we want to make the teams spend more money, we told them to bring two cars for each driver and to use both in the race. It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the pitstops. This test event is held at the Puerto Madero Street circuit. This tricky little track has loads of overtaking spots and an extremely tight and tricky final/first section of corners (it's before the start straight, but after the finish line. Crazy right?) Anyway, remember to cut your car changes fine, but not too fine.
The Buenos Aires ePrix is GOGOGO!
00Argentina.jpg

See the Race Type Summary in post 2 for details of what to post and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%