Race #15, Brazil: Post-Race Checks

The appeal deadline is Friday, November 15th @ 00:00 GMT. For appeal instructions please read this thread: COA Instructions

Bono Huis

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Non-approved rFactor.exe used
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Lap 9, 38, 57
Tire Rules: N/A
Penalty: Disqualification for log infraction

Petar Brljak

Log: Clean
Pitstop: Lap 11, 39, 54
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: N/A

Ivar Kalamees

Pitstop: Lap 26, 55
Tire Rules: N/A

Jack Keithley

Q2: N/A - didn't set a laptime
Pitstop: Lap 28, 57

Dian Kostadinov

Pitstop: Lap 10, 23, 55

Gergo Baldi

Pitstop: Lap 29, 59

Rob van Starkenburg

Log: Wrong password set in manager ("piavaa"), Clean
Pitstop: Lap 27, 56, 58

Eduard Mallorqui

Pitstop: Lap 25, 55

Philipp Puschke

Pitstop: Lap 26, 55

Zoltan Csuti

Pitstop: Lap 10, 22, 51, 63

Blair Disley

Q2: N/A
Pitstop: Lap 27, 54
Penalty: Clean

Antonio Kolarec

Q1: Started from the back of the grid
Pitstop: Lap 16, 28, 58

Zuhaitz Cabo

Pitstop: Lap 21, 33, 45, 58
Penalty: 1.0 Penalty Points & +30s added to race time for Incidents #2 & #3

Carlos Martin

Pitstop: Lap 13, 26, 54

Jorrick Boshove

Pitstop: Lap 26, 56

Marcel vd Linden

Log: No file sent
Pitstop: Lap 1, 28, 42
Tire Rules: DNF

Patrick De Wit

Pitstop: Lap 15, 30
Penalty: 0.5 Penalty Points for Incident #1

Moises Rondon

Pitstop: N/A

Adrian Falcon

Peter Helmbro

Ville Leppälä

Giuseppe Marconi

Incidents:

Driver(s) Involved: Patrick De Wit, Rob van Starkenburg, Eduard Mallorqui

Lap/Replay Time: lap 1 / 3:27

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Patrick De Wit

Driver(s) Involved: Zuhaitz Cabo / Carlos Martín

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 53 / Replay Time 68:57

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points & +30s added to race time for Zuhaitz Cabo

Driver(s) Involved: Zuhaitz Cabo / Carlos Martín

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 59 / Replay Time 76:40

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Zuhaitz Cabo

And you should know many things that apparently you don't know. Also you didn't I tell you nothing. I'm still saying the same thing, great job!

<---------------------------------------------

The ratings have spoken, only took 1 day (special thanks to Ondrej for adding 6 ratings himself), :).

I dont see the point to put penalty points in last race... is completely useless. But thanks for your hard work during all the year Mikko :) always very fast :D

I agree, but the only penalty that would make a difference in the last race of the season (for people who didn't score points) would be a lifetime ban, which would be outrageous. So I judged your incidents with Cabo like it was any other race.

And you should know many things that apparently you don't know. Also you didn't I tell you nothing. I'm still saying the same thing, great job!

In fact I noticed Javier Álvarez in response to an email he sent me trying to apologize for the WT incidents during this year once I left the team (which I accepted ofc). The one who has to say something when there is a crash is the one who has to say sorry about that or showing some interest if he didnt like an action (Now I remember saying to you that I didnt like your moves after the race and you laugh at me).

Im not a closeminded person, when someone is sorry about an action the 90% of the times I dont make the protest if its in my hands (You can ask Marcel and Álvaro and they will explain you that), but if the teams wants to do the protest I have nothing to do. Also saying that this time I wanted to protest you, caused im done of crashes and forgiving people, if you take it personal I dont care. Simple as that.

I dont have any problem with PSR and his owner doesnt have withme, so if you have it doesnt interest to me. Clear as cristal.

Last edited:
I dont have any problem with PSR
I'll just normally ask you a question about the quoted text. Not being rude or anything and I don't want any fighting again between us 2.

If you say that you don't have any problems with PSR, then why do you always get rude via Skype on us 2 Green Juniors? I know that sometimes it was our fault but you don't have to be pissed on every single "mistake" that we do (when you were involved in an incident). How do you think I felt on these 13 races in this year. I had incidents in all of the races, but I wasn't that pissed type of guy like you (just sayin).

You were a great teammate and a great friend but sometimes you do overreact. Better to just protest and not say a word till the Post-Race Checks are done :thumbsup:

If you say that you don't have any problems with PSR, then why do you always get rude via Skype on us 2 Green Juniors?

I did this all the season so far not because you. Ask Jorrick, that he told me that like half season ago. Also in WC I crashed with one of my best friends in lap 1 he knews me and he exactly predicted what was going to happen (I was angry on him but two minutes later I was ok).

If im rude its because im very angry, nothing personal. I also did with Campus after race two (and now we got excellent friendship). But I never insult. Just sometimes i show my angry, forums, facebook, twitter and sometimes I preffer talkign with you. Never said a bad word to no one (if there is its because before it was against me) and after this message if I have insulted you then I take the bags and I leave.

Im not perfect Kevin, im a person.

After saying that I wont reply anything related of the FSR 2013 season. Ciao

Last edited:
a) If you wanna speak of amateurism, look in other directions, or mirrors. I think 1 team mistake, whoever's fault it is, in 5 years is a pretty good standard considering other teams' average mistake rate is once every race. Futhermore our was at a stage when championship was fully decided and crucially dominated, so again look elsewhere for amateurism.
b) 2 mandatory compounds and perfect tyres made this season pretty great in WC, WS was a bit boring strategy wise (not forced 2 compounds)
c) FSR manager clearly says that exe was ok, which is fully a mistake of FSR administration for not telling anyone that this feature is not functional. Did you know that when it says exe ok it means nothing?

a) If you wanna speak of amateurism, look in other directions, or mirrors. I think 1 team mistake, whoever's fault it is, in 5 years is a pretty good standard considering other teams' average mistake rate is once every race. Futhermore our was at a stage when championship was fully decided and crucially dominated, so again look elsewhere for amateurism.
b) 2 mandatory compounds and perfect tyres made this season pretty great in WC, WS was a bit boring strategy wise (not forced 2 compounds)
c) FSR manager clearly says that exe was ok, which is fully a mistake of FSR administration for not telling anyone that this feature is not functional. Did you know that when it says exe ok it means nothing?

Cant believe you actualy go serious into it at the comment i made. :D You realy have a huge concrete wall right in front of youre head isn't it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%