1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

race 13

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Carl Johnson, Jan 22, 2013.

1. i seen on the net simbin have released a 2k13 update to their out dated graphics should be awesome

race07graphics update

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Tell us more please!

3. i dont wanna post links as i always get my posts locked

4. Damn this update was a hoax:( too good to be true guess i was gullibal to fall for this

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I think you should be looking at the RaceRoom Experience as the graphics upgrade. Oh yeah, it's the upgrade for all of Race 07.

6. What do you mean, any links?

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

It just seems to be the next generation. I don't really follow sim development or business in general so it's just MHO.

8. Still no links... :( Mysterious since there is nothing but news on R3E on official sites... Even forums are closed, didn't know that.. All so secret ;) Well, i'm in no hurry, don't drive that much these days, equipment is starting to fail so it's far different games for now.

9. all i gottta say i finally get to driv around on bathurst all day finally a legal bathurst for simbin thank you:)

10. Could someone please give out the sources for all these news?

11. Hey mate i've been fortunate to have been invited to test the rre wip and its great

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks, i get it know. Was so mysterious when i didn't know what you were talking about and there were posts that indicated that this was an update for Race07 (which sounded odd..) instead R3e

13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

• Like Like x 1
  14. real news or fake news???

15. was fake sorry i should have known better to have believed it myself :)