1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #13, Korea: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. What happened with Huis? :p
  3. Bah that was messed up, was experiencing some lag. In start cars disapeared and apeared wich scared the crap out of me. WHen in braking i locked up and probably hitted a few drivers im realy sorry for that i hope i didnt caused anyone big damage there.:(

Was looking for some nice overtakes until i got behind Saxen and Varga i braked to them into t3 cut across behind them as they where battling and took the complete inside under accleration but i think Saxen half spun right in front of me wich caused me to loose the front wing. Also his car disapeared a brief moment for me, probably connection is messed up here.
  4. Well deserved win ,Ivar!!! Awesome job this weekend :)

Also would like to congratulate Bono for securing yet another WC titule :)

5. Congrats Bono for your 3rd title. Well done!
  6. Heh,first finished race actually...
    Bad strategy,it was impossible to drive on 3stops,but I tried it..
    Not bad race,but we were pointing for TOP10finish...
    Hope Abu Dhabi will be better .:)
    Congrats Ivar and Bono :) :
  7. great job Bono! and well done to Ivar :)
  8. what a day after searching whole day for a new g27 steering wheel
    Got home at 16,30 not knowing rad duct or my q pace actually

Then i had 5 mins into free practice with no q laps anymore
    Then interesting enough i was 5th after q1 and surprised too see this

Then q2 went fine until s3 i braked a bit too late and understeered into the grass thats why i did not fininsh my lap did not want to have a q2 lap when its not necesarry

The race starting 10th them fight with baldi/lapchin/tali/huis/saxen u name it

Great racing stuff again
    some people were pretty agressive but thats racing

Can be very happy with 8th place after a difficult day

see ya in abu dabi

9. this is what happned to me on last lap, the best part is that I had no idea if and where there was an entry back on to the track. (Thanks Ivar for uploading the vid)
    • Like Like x 11
  10. You didn't respect the pit exit, 1pt penalty on your License.

11. Brilliant :D