RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am up out of bed and would like to join the server.

It is the first minutes og qualifying and there are 24 in the server now.

What is considered the right time to take this place as a late comer?

I have been invited to join under the terms that those who have signed are not present. My opologies to anyone who turned up late and lost the place due to me taking it.

..Ray.

Had an ok q despite poor pace, 20th.

Race 1 - made a few places in sector 1, but went off on grass and dropped back to last, ended up 21st after making more mistakes.

Race 2 - up to 17th through sector 1, avoided going off where I did race 1, but got punted off by an unknown culprit, but NOBODY waited behind for me. I had so much rage I couldn't concentrate enough to continue.

I struggle with these cars as I struggle to find one which I can drive comfortably, I am never competitive enough to keep up. I always exit the server stresse when it should be fun, not aided by some selfish people who won't swallow their pride and admit they made a mistake which ruined our races. It should be fun not irritating.

The qualifying times already showed this was a tough field.
Race 1 I was battling around position 6-9, some bumps but overall it was okay, I almost drove Vinicius from the track and when I let him back through again, Alessio could come through as well. P8 eventually.
Race 2 I started from pole and had an excellent start, Alessio gave me pressure the whole race but Oschersleben is not a track where you can overtake easily and he was also really fair. In the end Yegor was there too and he almost managed to win, but I just made it with a 0.1 second lead.

Pretty intense racing that.

Qualified 13th, couldn't get any consistency and then my framerate for the races was awful.

First race was a case of massive defensive driving from Mathieu, really clean racing I enjoyed it :) Finished 12th.

Second race I got a decent start, but then chickened out in the first corner and dropped a couple of places. This time I was mostly looking ahead, kept onto the tail of the top 10 with much better pace than in race 1, didn't actually overtake anyone on track, but there were several incidents ahead of me which left me 7th with two to go, ended up defending heavily from another Cruze (can't remember who it was sorry!) and managed to hold on for a decent 7th.

Dunno if it was because on an influx of new drivers or whatever, but there was some pretty shoddy racing going on from what I saw. Hopefully it was just a one off!

Overall, lots of fun! Hopefully by the time the League comes around I'll have a decent PC and frame rate issues will be no more!

I want to begin with saying sorry to 2 drivers that I managed to hit/bump into in the right left section before the last 2 righthanders, First I managed to bump Finders sideways, he managed to save it and stay in the same position but still sorry Mate, into the lefthander there I managed to hit Kieron who went sideways, I tried to stop/slow down but was hit in the back (srry if I ruined anyones lap there) while Kieron was hit in the front by a passing driver.All this happened on the first lap....

Sorry Kieron and I hope none of you are really angry at me, I feel like such a bad person right now v_v

All in all, from 21st to 16th in first race and from 16th to 19th manageing to pass, I can't remember who, right before the finishing line.

Cheers and if anyone want to talk, add me on Steam: Navitori151 or find me on teamspeak.

First of all, I'm sorry about the lag, I hope it was better in the second race.

Well, this was a nice experience.

Qualifying: Somehow managed to do a 1:33.2xx and get the 14th position.

Race 1: I got confused at the start because the lights stayed on screen, so by the first corner I was already 24th. I managed to get up to 20th in the end, so not too bad.

Race 2: This time I managed a better start, but I got tapped from behind in turn 2, went to the grass and managed to stall the engine. Last lap, I thought I had cut the last corner pretty badly so I lift up and Jonatan Åcerclinth managed to pass me in the pit straight. If I hadn't lifted it would have been a lot closer (but I would have lost the position anyways, I was slow in the corner exit).In the end, I finished 15th, but I didn't find a good rythm.

Overall, I'm glad I wasn't involved in any major incident, but I think I could have done better. I'm just glad I was the best Lacetti in the grid.

First of all, I'm sorry about the lag, I hope it was better in the second race.

Race 2: This time I managed a better start, but I got tapped from behind in turn 2, went to the grass and managed to stall the engine. Last lap, I thought I had cut the last corner pretty badly so I lift up and Jonatan Åcerclinth managed to pass me in the pit straight. If I hadn't lifted it would have been a lot closer (but I would have lost the position anyways, I was slow in the corner exit).

There were no problems with lag on my screen Mate ^_^

Thanks for the racing at the end of race 2, I hope I could offer a little bit of pressure ;)

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 59.7%