Resource icon

Tracks race 07 hill climb tracks 2021-09-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, i want to make a track mod but i don't know how and what programme to use, so can you try and make a track for me i will pay you if i have to...
Hello, GT4RACER11. I don't do "tracks", only rFactor / GTR2 / GTL conversions. But what do you want to do with this "track"? Maybe I know something ... and you pay me in the form of friendship, ok ? !

Last edited:
Hello, GT4RACER11. I don't do "tracks", only rFactor / GTR2 / GTL conversions. But what do you want to do with this "track"? Maybe I know something ... and you pay me in the form of friendship, ok ? !
the track is called Писта Дракон( Dragon Track) i can send you some images of how it looks irl and its layout.

hello, i want to make a track mod but i don't know how and what programme to use, so can you try and make a track for me i will pay you if i have to...
Здравейте, GT4RACER11. Не правя "tracks", а само rFactor/GTR2/GTL конверсии. Но какво искате да правите с тази "track" ? Може би знам нещо... и ти ми плащаш под формата на приятелство, става ли? !
the track is called Писта Дракон( Dragon Track) i can send you some images of how it looks irl and its layout.
Ok. Send for my email: sergiohundo@gmail.com

Most of these tracks are a bit low quality. However, one of them, in particular Col_the_Joux, a Richard Burns Rally track conversion, Is fantastic. It is not A propper Hillclimb track, and you will need to use it in practice mode. It's a long tarmac rally stage, high-speed and narrow. You will need a car that you can throw sideways with confidence. I found that the BMW_CSL is good at this kind of thing. You have to try it, and this is the only place I have found it.

Last edited:
Most of these tracks are a bit low quality. However, one of them, in particular Col_the_Joux, a Richard Burns Rally track conversion, Is fantastic. It is not A propper Hillclimb track, and you will need to use it in practice mode. It's a long tarmac rally stage, high-speed and narrow. You will need a car that you can throw sideways with confidence. I found that the BMW_CSL is good at this kind of thing. You have to try it, and this is the only place I have found it.
This Col the Joux track is mind-blowing. Uphill, downhill, a lot of curves...a lot of lane departures...you really have to control the direction well. And me with my mouse is an adventure... I hope one day I can buy a steering wheel and have other experiences on this type of track. But for now, I use the mouse, as a steering wheel is too expensive for me. Good suggestion, Speednut357 !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.