1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #06, Spain: Broadcast Link

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by David Dominguez, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Broadcast looks superb, and great commentry so far, good luck to all !

2. Liams michrophone seems fixed or a new one ? hee sounds great !

3. KIDDING !! was gonna be a great race that :(

4. Sad that we got FSR Radio only.

5. Use the italian broadcast, at least you can watch the race.

6. Unfortunately broadcast machine timed out and lost connection to server. It was okay earlier for WT but it's not worked smoothly during this WC race which is a shame as it's shaping up to be a good race.

Sorry for the issue's everyone. And as per above you can still tune into the Italian stream to watch the race.

7. PSRTV commentary with Italian broadcast :)

8. FFS, come on.. how is that possible... to jump a car on new tyres with old tyres... thought we were finaly gonna see a different winner but huis will just drive away with it now... shame !

9. COME ON CONTI YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND !! COME ON NILLSON !!

10. lmfao !! that was brilliant haha.. all italians in the italian chat channel cheering him on, saying huis is stupid lol !!

11. COME ON FRED !! COME ON MY SON !! YOU CAN DO IT !!

12. xD Lee watch ur blood pressure lol!!!

13. Boah you know what strucks me the most, we have a great commentator now,. but a horrible broadcast company,. isnt about time to ditch psr as half of the broadcast either give troubles or is not working at all.??

14. I tell ya what guys this is fking brilliant !! what a race ! i want to go get food but i dont wanna leave the action lol !!

15. Nice moves of Conti :D I love him :redface:

16. Dont we all !! lol

17. THE HERO IS OUT :( LOL CONTI YOU ARE A LEGEND FOREVER LOL

18. Great race, well done huis !