1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #04, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, May 19, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The team told me te bo prepared cause Disley wasn't on the server, when was 2 min for the race, Blair entered the sesion and my race was over :ninja:

Good result for PSR and Jasco PSR, we were fighting for the points and achieving our best Q ever (P12). So it was a "positive" weekend for us ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  4. What was the HDV change about?

Anyway, awesome race for me, 1 year in FSR, starting and finishing with 4th place in Monaco :)
  5. It wasn´t an hdv change, the damage.ini was update to fix an error with the engine damage, but I guess if the damage file is wrong the game will also show it as hdv mismatch. For some reason some drivers had problems with the simsync so they didn´t get the new file.
  6. Well I saw in simsync that there was the HDV file that was synced :S
  7. had no problem here strange,,,,,,,,,,,,
  8. This was the Race of the mayhem totally screwing Q2
    Still starting 8th was nto to bad then turn 1 Csuti flying into turn 1 lol landing in me and had some damage after turn 1 Then Morand got past me it was lucky we survived turn 1 in all honesty Then trying to haunt Morand but he defended his lines very well....

We had a small moment outcoming tunnel and i am sorry Morgan for touching you
    Lucky we both went on Then the last turn my rear right wheel touched the inside wall spinning my car and more damage and some drivers went by then i made my 1st pitstop and went for the hards when i found myself stuck behind Tali i think he had damage too
    And i tried everything but just could not pass him at Monaco we both had to take avoiding action when M Van Der linden touched wall outcoming tunnel into the chicane was a bugger we both went over the anti cut and my car substained even more damage

But i realized Tali was on differant strategy then me and i was really happy to finish the race in 7th all in all good points and this race was all about survival i really wanted to quit after 5 laps cause car was behaving really weird but we survived the walls:)