Login or Register an account to download this content
nsss submitted a new resource:

R8 LMS 2016 - Spa 24h 2018 Pack - WRT #1, #2, #17 and Sainteloc Racing #25, #26

Liveries for Kunos Audi R8 LMS 2016

WRT #1, #2, #17
Sainteloc #25, #26
Spa 24h 2018 - Pre-Race

2k and 4k included.
Done based on few available images but of course will update after race and will add few others. Now off to practice at Spa. ;)

If you find some mistakes let me know.

View attachment 261552 View attachment 261553 View attachment 261554 View attachment 261550 View attachment 261551

Read more about this resource...

Did I miss something on the number panels? I thought they were all like the one I made here:

S_p_A_2018_Number_Panel_v1_0.png

Oh okay, I understand now. I to make one then because AI released it on iRacing yesterday for the 24hr Spa race going on. Thanks buddy. Oh and I still use your tire pack to this day. Brilliant work!

• Deleted member 241736

Hi, thx for your work nsss. Haven‘t checked your skins ingame, but on your preview the colors, red, green and yellow doesn‘t match to RL on my Spa-stream. Those colors were a huge more bright/glowing. The yellow and green are like the „grello“ one of Manthey Porsche. The red shines like the red from an ambulance. Will check it tonight. I mentioned that cause me and my son discussed the colorsheme of W-Racing during the race. Cheers Alex.

Hi, thx for your work nsss. Haven‘t checked your skins ingame, but on your preview the colors, red, green and yellow doesn‘t match to RL on my Spa-stream. Those colors were a huge more bright/glowing. The yellow and green are like the „grello“ one of Manthey Porsche. The red shines like the red from an ambulance. Will check it tonight. I mentioned that cause me and my son discussed the colorsheme of W-Racing during the race. Cheers Alex.
Hi. I think ACs limitations come into play here. Those colors are almost as bright as they can be and it's not best idea to use maximum brightness on skins but I made quick check anyway. Green can be a bit brighter but to me it wasn't really noticeable in game, some little change maybe. Same with red.

I also checked my photos quick once more and I think red shines in some weird way under certain lighting conditions but I to my knowledge that kind of behaviour isn't possible to recreate in AC. About the yellow, yes I think it could be a bit more limeish, even had that idea once but forgot about it in the end.

Thank you for the feedback and probably there will be a small update. :)

• Deleted member 241736

the red one should be that - try it
RGB: 247, 0, 21
It's the red from AMG GT3 Black Falcon #47 24h Nords, Author ?

I don't think that's quite right. :\ Played a little more with those colors and I think I'll make green a little brighter and yellow a bit greener, to my eye they look quite close in game.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%