R3E - Ranked Multiplayer - Beware of J. West

Is that GamerMuscle James West or someone else? I have certainly got a few videos of GamerMuscle intentionally wrecking people, he is definitely not the safest driver to be around as he is pretty aggressive but this seems out of step with his usual incidents.

Not sure I'd call that intentional wrecking for several reasons.....

Going by your Nordiques profile you most likely live in Canada? if so and that is Gamer muscle he is located in the UK and you are probably on a UK server as the north American ones are usually ghost towns. Which leads to a higher ping for us.
Personally, I'm quite disappointed with what Raceroom has done with the online servers. They use to have a North American East & west server and brasil....now they have eliminated that and combined north American and Brasil together....really?
on America servers I get a ping of 35-40 on the Europe servers i get 165+

I was a beta tester for several yrs and Raceroom always had an issue with cars sticking together for a moment when you drive alongside someone and make contact. It may not feel like there is contact but there is.

from what I see....you get a run on him on the inside and he drifts over, right as you pull up to his rear right there looks to be contact which pulls his car to the right then you get stuck together, and probably neither of you could control the cars for a brief moment until it becomes unglued.

was he aggressive? yes tho I didn't think it was intentional.....more lack of awareness and skill to be honest lol
The more I watch it the more weird things I see lol
When he cuts you off on the right-hander was there contact? cause i don't understand how he turned right and slid wide left?

Last edited:
Not sure I'd call that intentional wrecking for several reasons.....

Going by your Nordiques profile you most likely live in Canada? if so and that is Gamer muscle he is located in the UK and you are probably on a UK server as the north American ones are usually ghost towns. Which leads to a higher ping for us.
Personally, I'm quite disappointed with what Raceroom has done with the online servers. They use to have a North American East & west server and brasil....now they have eliminated that and combined north American and Brasil together....really?
on America servers I get a ping of 35-40 on the Europe servers i get 165+

I was a beta tester for several yrs and Raceroom always had an issue with cars sticking together for a moment when you drive alongside someone and make contact. It may not feel like there is contact but there is.

from what I see....you get a run on him on the inside and he drifts over, right as you pull up to his rear right there looks to be contact which pulls his car to the right then you get stuck together, and probably neither of you could control the cars for a brief moment until it becomes unglued.

was he aggressive? yes tho I didn't think it was intentional.....more lack of awareness and skill to be honest lol
The more I watch it the more weird things I see lol
When he cuts you off on the right-hander was there contact? cause i don't understand how he turned right and slid wide left?
Hello Krupt CDN,

Yes, I live in Québec City. Based on the way I felt it, he purposely pushed me in the barrier. I have a 1 Gigabit
fibre optic connection. There was no lag. I think that on the second time he cut me off, I did apply the brake to prevent contact with him but I did touch him. I think that is what triggered him.

Is that GamerMuscle James West or someone else? I have certainly got a few videos of GamerMuscle intentionally wrecking people, he is definitely not the safest driver to be around as he is pretty aggressive but this seems out of step with his usual incidents.
No. It's Jo West, an infamous terrible driver who gets lapped then rams people off the road.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.