• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

R3E onscreen overlay add-on question

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Azfalt Raser, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser
    DC

Ratings:
    +196
    I came across this (see picture) being used for R3E ("15cgr96" youtube).
    From what I read in the description, it's actually part of another game (netkar Pro). I'm not sure - the conversation was in Spanish? Italian? and English.

I am assuming, this person, recorded his video using 2 different sources (R3E and NetkarPro). Overlayed the 2nd source over the R3E output and recorded it that way.

I would like to do the same thing. But wanted to find out if there was any program tool/mod/add-on that I could use that is more current. Google wasn't much help.

[​IMG]

2. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know..... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,268
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser
    DC

Ratings:
    +196
    Wooooo! That's all I really ever wanted! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

**edit**
    when I activated a couple of the default widgets (laptimes/tire info), game wasn't playable the fps was so bad. The search goes on. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1