1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by AnaloguePlay, Aug 1, 2015.

1. I've beenvplaying Dirt Rally for over 150 hours now but I want to give it ago but my question is does it work on windows 10 64bit Pro?

And where can I buy a UK version?

And anybody recommend any mods?

How many cars and stages are they on the default game?
  2. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    Premium Member

I can't speak to Win10, but I've been using Windows 8.1 64 Pro without issue. I'm not hesitant to upgrade to Win 10 either, I suspect it should be fine. Hopefully someone else can chime in who's upgraded already.

Gamesplanet has a digital version https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/richard-burns-rally-download--2693-1 I've never ordered from there, but I think a few people around here have.

I think Amazon also has physical copies.

The go to mod is Rallyesim's RSRBR mod, which includes a whole ton of cars and tracks. It's what we use online here for the club and RDRC rallyes.

In the default game there are 8 cars I believe, WRC cars from the early 2000s. There are 6 countries, 1 tarmac (France), 1 snow (Finland), and the rest gravel (Australia, USA, Japan, UK). Each of which has four or five stages + reverse. Not a super amount of content, but with mods it increases a lot.
  3. OK thanks for your help? Is the digital download steam or what platform? Also is there a sound mod because the sounds on the demo sound pretty bad
  4. Where can I get the latest patch? And RSRBR?