1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about raceroom store

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by django18, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

So I decided to get some vRP at the raceroomstore (https://www.raceroomstore.com/)
    But since I have a racerroom account from closed beta, which didnt transfer over to open beta, how exactly will the points be added to my profile?
  2. code maybe? I am going to buy from thre as well, so let us know.
  3. I would appreciate it if one og the devs could clear that up, because I see no other way of buying vRP.
    It's weird because there is no option for me to buy any points ingame. I can only redeem a code, but there is no tab where I can purchase vRP.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  4. I use to be able to buy VRP in groupings, now I can't in the store. At least in the manner I use to be able to.

yeah something is different, even from after the patch, I noticed the difference yesterday. weird...not sure if its error/bug or what?

@Jay Ekkel and @Sonat Ozturk ?
  5. Yeah, it seems like they removed the option to buy vRP in the portal. So now you either buy the exact amount of vRP needed when checking out content in the ingame store, or you buy vRP in RaceRoom's store.
  6. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Correct, you get a much better price when you buy vrp packs in the raceroom store.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. y, indeed, vrp-packs is gone in store ...

so how do i pay (paypal?) if i want to buy there? What would be my savings, if i get the UltraGoldPackage with 7.500 vrp to 10.000 vrp?
  8. And also, do you get a code to redeem if you buy from the raceroom store?
  9. Pretty sure thats how it works....just use a cc so if anyitnhg goes wrong you can get it refunded right away...AMEX for example.
  10. So can anyone confirm that you get a code from this raceroomstore?
    DTM '92 is calling....
  11. 247

used...and paid the dtm 92 about 8.50/8.70€ instead of the 9.99 ingame store...bought 2 500 vRP codes and paid with paypal (that seems the only way to pay) so i can confirm it works... :)
  12. you dont need to buy vrp anymore, it translates direct to currency & you pay that
  13. that's what I did for DTM92 as I no longer had vrp.
    When you buy oin raceroom store you'll have a redeem code on the confirmation mail. And with this redeem code you know what you can do ;)
  14. alright, thanks for the info!
  15. I got a code when I but my rupees.