• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Question about Race07/EVO track installs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by zolessi, Mar 26, 2010.

1. zolessi

zolessi

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope this post is in the right place - I'm having a little difficulty just knowing my way around the forums.

I've implemented many add-on tracks and have a small problem. Usually there is one track that will have many radio buttons listed in the track list. If I delete the track with multiple listings (it could be any track), some other track will start showing the same behavior. Perhaps there will be five or six buttons for a particular track.

I also feel the readme files should be very specific as to which 'Locations' folder these tracks go into. There's the locations folder for Race07 and the one for GTR/EVO and often I have to guess which one any particular track goes into. I suspect not knowing for sure might be part of this strange problem.

Thanks for any advice-
    ~Robert