Resource icon

Tracks Qlispé Raceway Park 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you show the layout via Raceline? Maybe some screenshots....or even better a clip of a lap around there. After all....you'd want to show all your hard work, innit?!

Ok - so just raced the 24 hour endurance race at Qlispe - overall this sim version is very close to the real deal! Great job putting this together!

A couple of changes would be great if you get the time;

Actual start/finish line is the red line in the pic below.

1695662763067.png

For some reason the AI cars like to smash into the wall and flip right at the next slight turn wall here on the left where you join up with the end of the drag strip;

1695662891119.png

Lastly, there is an important red panel in the retaining wall just before turn 2 which would be nice to see in the sim version, as it's extremely helpful during night driving, located below but better seen in the Google maps image zoomed up.

1695663069856.png

Ok - so just raced the 24 hour endurance race at Qlispe - overall this sim version is very close to the real deal! Great job putting this together!

A couple of changes would be great if you get the time;

Actual start/finish line is the red line in the pic below.

View attachment 696980

For some reason the AI cars like to smash into the wall and flip right at the next slight turn wall here on the left where you join up with the end of the drag strip;

View attachment 696981

Lastly, there is an important red panel in the retaining wall just before turn 2 which would be nice to see in the sim version, as it's extremely helpful during night driving, located below but better seen in the Google maps image zoomed up.

View attachment 696982
Hey Fill, thanks so much for the feedback! :D
Following your indications, I´ve changed the start/finish line and also moved the starting grid to that place. The red wall has been also added.
I´m going to need some research so I can refine the racing line so the AI cars don´t mess it in that corner. As soon as I learn how to do that I will release version 1.1.
start line.jpg

redwall.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes