Push- Pull Rallye Shifter --- 3D data

Daniel R.

Premium
Hello everybody,

since this hardware forum gave a lot to me it´s time to give somethimg back!!

Because of this I decided to publish the 3D CAD data of my Push-Pull Rallye Paddle Shifter here.

The data is subject to the Creative Common License. Link: https://creativecommons. org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3. 0/de/;
Before using, processing or passing on the data, please read the information on the license under above mentioned link.

The Push-Pull Rally Shifter:

The shifter published here was a unique piece, which I designed and manufactured for an Austrian rally driver.

The heart of the paddle shifter are the original buttons of the Citroen DS3 R3 competition vehicle. The use of these buttons was a recommendation of the „client". The buttons are spring-loaded, so no extra spring is needed to return the paddle to the neutral position.

The buttons can be obtained from the online spare parts shop of Citroen Motorsport.
Link: https://boutique. citroenracing. com/en/index. html

Since I don't know 100% if the buttons are still distributed (homepage is offline at the moment), I would rather advise to use other, comparable buttons, respectively, to modify the design for this purpose.

The design is such that the deflection of the paddle is adjustable. The triangular, sliding component on the top serves this purpose.

The mounting plate is designed for the Mige mounting of the Heusinkvelt rigs.

At that time, all components were printed using the SLS process.
Since the SLS process uses polyamide powder as raw material, plain bearings are obtained after reaming the bores.
Recommended print service providers for this process are, from my own experience, Shapeways and iMaterialise.
The production in this process is relatively expensive.
Theoretically it should also be possible to use „normal" 3D printers (PLA or ABS). I have no experience with the stability of components made of these materials.

I would be very happy if potential replicas would be published in this thread!

Link 3D Cad data:
Push Pull Shifter 3D CAD data

Have fun!!

Cheers Dan

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 357
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 583
  • 3.jpg