1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

purchase rfactor

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Faili, Aug 13, 2014.

1. hey guys,
    I just decided to purchase rfactor after playing the demo.
    So if im trying to actually purchase it with the launcher, I wont come to the payment section because of
    Unavailable: Login required. it appears right after im logging in, dont know how to fix.
  2. when you boot into the sim, there are tabs at the top. You pick purchase and it walks you through it, as I remember... But it might have changed, i got this over 2 years ago...
  3. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

4. Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  5. Sooo, I downloaded the lite installer and tried again, still the same problem :(
    I even can login under the simulate cluster at the online race. dont know whats the problem.
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Have you opened your firewall for rFactor?
  7. yes :/
  8. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Do you have a screen shot of the error?

If you already have a rF2 account you can contact Tim Wheatly. timw@imagespaceinc.com
    He is responsible for sales, marketing and customer support. He can fix your account if necessary.
  9. [​IMG]
    its right after this window
    but i can login on the frontpage tho ?! :(
  10. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

I think you already have an rF2 account with your e-mail. And you are trying to create a new account, probably with an existing account.

Once you filled in the create account tab, you have an rF2 account. :) If you finished the payment or not, doesn't matter. Your account is created.

Click on the "sign in" tab and continue from there.

If you forgotten your password, send an e-mail to Tim Wheatly. He'll send you a new one, you can change it in the profile tabs, once you are signed in.

Or try an other e-mail address.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Schermafdruk 2014-08-14 17.07.58.png
  11. but I cant sign in there, tried 3 emails :S