• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purchase only in 1 place?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Scott Webber, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    I've been looking all over(retail sites) for this game, but it seems it's only available on the official website, am i right in thinking this is the case then?

Sorry for the noob Question, this product has been on my mind for a while and i am considering buying it to play with you guy's and have a better experience in racing.

Cheers,

Scott.

2. RedMetal

RedMetal

Ratings:
    +67
    I think the only way to buy GSC is using the game itself, when you launch your demo you should have a BUY option (I think).

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,600
    Hi Scott,

The game is available in digital format (download) as you know from the official site, www.game-stockcar.com.br .

The DVD is currently available only through brazilian stores. I have contacted our distributor NC Games to see if they know of any retailer customer that might ship the Game abroad. I´ll let you know as soon as we have some info on that.

Anyone else interested on the DVD may contact contatosite@ncgames.com.br for more information.

4. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    Thank you Reiza, i would prefer a hard DVD Copy if that is possible, it would be fantastic, but i know this is your first game and your budget must have been limited, i can understand.

Thank you for the fast response, if that is not possible i will buy the digital download.

5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +935
    The DVD Copy is just the download version (with slightly different exe) on a DVD. You still have to activate online. You may as well buy it via the download and burn the exe to a DVD yourself.

6. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,126
    Maybe nice to make a .pdf file that people can print so they have a box at home?

7. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    Thanks Bram i was just about to ask that, most DVD Cases are the same all over the world, would Reiza have the possibility to make a pdf for the cover and i'll print it of myself and do it, i will get it by download and burn it since you mentioned it.

if this is possible i'll show you pictures of the awesome case :) ... special dvd paper will be used to :)