1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Purchase only in 1 place?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Scott Webber, Oct 17, 2011.

1. I've been looking all over(retail sites) for this game, but it seems it's only available on the official website, am i right in thinking this is the case then?

Sorry for the noob Question, this product has been on my mind for a while and i am considering buying it to play with you guy's and have a better experience in racing.

Cheers,

Scott.

2. I think the only way to buy GSC is using the game itself, when you launch your demo you should have a BUY option (I think).

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hi Scott,

The game is available in digital format (download) as you know from the official site, www.game-stockcar.com.br .

The DVD is currently available only through brazilian stores. I have contacted our distributor NC Games to see if they know of any retailer customer that might ship the Game abroad. I´ll let you know as soon as we have some info on that.

Anyone else interested on the DVD may contact contatosite@ncgames.com.br for more information.

4. Thank you Reiza, i would prefer a hard DVD Copy if that is possible, it would be fantastic, but i know this is your first game and your budget must have been limited, i can understand.

Thank you for the fast response, if that is not possible i will buy the digital download.

5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

The DVD Copy is just the download version (with slightly different exe) on a DVD. You still have to activate online. You may as well buy it via the download and burn the exe to a DVD yourself.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe nice to make a .pdf file that people can print so they have a box at home?

7. Thanks Bram i was just about to ask that, most DVD Cases are the same all over the world, would Reiza have the possibility to make a pdf for the cover and i'll print it of myself and do it, i will get it by download and burn it since you mentioned it.

if this is possible i'll show you pictures of the awesome case :) ... special dvd paper will be used to :)