• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

PS4 friends..

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Dave Cerio, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio

Ratings:
    +55
    i purchased a PS4 just for this game. I know, don't tell, me...I know...it's great!!

Anyway. I'm looking for other PS4 Project Cars enthusiasts to add as friends.
    My psn is DurtyDawg1

What's yours?

2. Colin Knowles

Colin Knowles

Ratings:
    +1,523
    Will add you later. Project Cars was a total surprise to me. Always have been always will be a F1 fan boy but CM just dropped the ball :rolleyes:

I won't be playing seriously till I have set up some kind of rig but will be around from time to time :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jason Warburton

Jason Warburton

Ratings:
    +120
    PSN latosius

Mainly online Thursday, Monday and Sunday's but have been known to appear on any day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio

Ratings:
    +55
    I am really liking this game! Feel free to add me, I don't have many racing friends on the console...I'm still using the dual shock, got it set up ok. Works good for me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Colin Knowles

Colin Knowles

Ratings:
    +1,523
    Added you both. Hopefully a couple more ps4 petrol heads jump in this thread :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sixfootnineuk

Sixfootnineuk

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes guys count me in on that...I will add you later as it's silly o'clock here right now or add myself using my profile name here

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nathan27

Nathan27

Ratings:
    +5
    PSN - TurboGuy27. Just purchased a PS4 for this game also so would be great to race with some enthusiasts. Hopefully see you on the track!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Colin Knowles

Colin Knowles

Ratings:
    +1,523
    wIll add you later.
    Looking to start some race in the Autumn as it becomes too cold to venture out-doors.

• Like Like x 1