1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (full version) v4

Onboard cockpit camera now featuring horizon tilt (lean).

1. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +5
    Hiten Bongz submitted a new resource:

Proper Cockpit Camera Mod - Onboard cockpit camera with horizon tilt transferred from helmet camera.

Read more about this resource...

2. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +319
    cough cough
    You really should post some before/after pics cause my untrained eye, sadly, can't see any difference.

Cough. :rolleyes:

3. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +5
    Ok, will post some later... didn't think it was necessary. The horizon does not shift whatsoever in normal cockpit view, with the mod you get "full tilt" just like helmet cam.

4. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +5
    I have spliced and edited the first screenshot to show the difference between the original camera and the proper cam mod. Also replaced one screenshot and added one more.

Should be easy to spot the difference now! ;)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  5. KennyBarroz

KennyBarroz

Ratings:
    +109
    I would appreciate the source files instead since i have modified my own data file alot, i dont want to replace you data.mix with mine just for one mod ;-)

Is that possible?

6. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +5
    Sure! I already had an idea last night to do that, I'll post that when I get home from work today.

7. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +150
    Hi, thanks for this mod, just what I want, I want to try this but since the game was updated this month, my data file is not the same as the one provided in download so I think I have more data in my file and my question is :
    can you update the data file or is this already compatible with last update ?

Thank you very much.