Promotions...

Thanks Glenn. I shall be a D class driver hopefully next week. There is a update tonight/early morning though. Starts at 4am GMT(5am our time). I have a few hours to get those points in the bank :) I am at 3.77 in Road licence. Not very keen with Oval to be frank. Oval licence is 2.56 :).

Class D 3.50

:f1:

Avvvvitttt. 3am and job done. Now off to get some sleep.

Checked the standings and I am right on top. Atleast for now lol.

Attachments

• iracing.jpg
    iracing.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 305
Just a random question, how the hell are you meant to break the 1:46.9xx at Laguna in the Solstice? lol, my theoretical best from my whole 1 week's iRacing experience is a 1:49.7xx, but the best I've actually managed was a 1:50.1xx. I couldn't imagine myself going any faster than I already have, what gives?

Oh and congrats Abdul. :p

That doesn't look all that different to my lines, just a couple of minor differences. Wouldn't have thought it would be worth 3 secs, lol. :D

Hehe, that's always what I think when I watch replay of guys that are 2 sec faster on a track like Lime Rock. But when you check the cornering speed it always turns out, that they are faster in the corners. Not sure where they get the glue yires from, but that's another question :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.