Project Cars 2 - Audi R8 LMS Logitech Mod High Definition Paint

Skins Project Cars 2 - Audi R8 LMS Logitech Mod High Definition Paint 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogerson Roller submitted a new resource:

Project Cars 2 - Audi R8 LMS Logitech Mod High Definition Paint - High Resolution 6144 x 4096

Friends, I've come to bring you the ''Project Cars 2 - Audi R8 LMS Logitech Mod High Definition Paint''. I ask you to save the original files of the game to avoid pain head afterwards. Any doubt ask a question, have all a great weekend.:thumbsup:

Amigos, venho trazer para voces a modificação ''Project Cars 2 - Audi R8 LMS Logitech Mod High Definition Paint''. Eu peço que você guarde os arquivos originais do jogo para evitar dor de cabeça...

Read more about this resource...

Why I can't open the DDS file ?
I found that file is too big for just one skin so I want to probably keep the size but lower the quality but couldn't open it with two painting programs !?! What's the catch ?

Why I can't open the DDS file ?
I found that file is too big for just one skin so I want to probably keep the size but lower the quality but couldn't open it with two painting programs !?! What's the catch ?
ok champ, I use intel texture works for texture compression. search the internet to see what your program needs to open these files. thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%