1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with my DFGT wheel.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by johnnymat, Aug 11, 2016.

1. I have a new computer, and I'm having problems getting the game to allow me to customize my wheel. I can use the wheel, but I can't get it to let me use "auto-clutch", can't assign buttons for "look left, look right or look behind". I created my own profile but it doesn't work at all. When I start the game it's in the "auto-shift" mode. Is this a problem related to Windows 10? The game runs great and looks great now that I have the horsepower to optimize it, but it's the wheel that is the problem.
  2. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

Did you run as administrator? Windows 10 is notorious for issues with any application without being ran as an admin.
  3. I own a DFGT, win 10 pro, all ok here with Logitech gaming 5.10
  4. Maybe you could try it without the Logitech Profiler running in the background.
    You need to shut it down completely, not only the window.

That solved an issue with wheel rotation on my DFGT
  5. Thanks for the idea. I wasn't sure how to do that so I Googled it. When I tried to follow the instructions, there was no option to right click and check the box that says "Run as Administrator.
  6. I will try that. Thanks for the response.