• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem with tyre temperatures (medium and hard compounds)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by DifferentialEquation, Feb 14, 2017.

1. DifferentialEquation

DifferentialEquation

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello for everyone.

I have very difficult problem for getting medium and hard tyres to optimal temperature. I tried many things like tyre pressure and everything from setup menu. I drove many laps, but still tyres was blue. Have you any tips to get tyre temperature to up?

I used 26 degrees celcius in track enviroment temperature. I drive full and half tank fuel.

2. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +813
    *BUMP*,
    I have the same problem... Maybe the hard tyres are ment to be "cold" as in "they have less grip and don't have that much tyre-wear?"

3. moz9rt

moz9rt

Ratings:
    +0
    you even max out menu temp at 36C? i think it was 40 though.

try using the corsa app manager. maybe the settings there will work.

4. Mr Deap

Mr Deap

Ratings:
    +57
    Car, track combo, air temp would be helpful.

5. Charmin

Charmin

Ratings:
    +62
    Is it better in AC to drive on a hot day with harder tires and cold with softs? I have a lot of trouble to get the front tires on temp. At Brands Hatch with the AMG at 16° i can t get over 60 on the right side. Left is okay until a straight comes.
    Edit: I used mediums

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  6. ionONE1

ionONE1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +440