• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Porsche Carrera GT

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by maverickg, Oct 17, 2010.

1. maverickg

maverickg

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello . Maybe someone know what is wrong with it ? I'm using Racer 053 & 057 , and it's dosen't work with both versions :(

Attached Files:

2. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +163
    1 post indicates that you are new to the community, welcome!

If the lambo works on the two racer version it will indicate a problem with the Porsche.

What computer, operating system (windows, linux or mac) and graphics card are you using?

3. maverickg

maverickg

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello boomer541 . Well I was looking for all of YOU :) after when RSC forum has been closed ... I'm really happy to see , racer fans still exist & we have new forum :) My laptop was burned ... I've losted everthing ,,, my best tracks & cars ... so I have to start collect them from zero ...
    I'm using Windows XP Home Edition , graphic card is only basic Geforce GO6100 very old , but porsche & racer , was working fine with exactly this same GPU . Yes Lambo works fine with both versions . I'm gonna buy new laptop anyway , with RADEON 5450 HD on board or something similar :)

4. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +163
    You may have a corrupted file and also don't for get the exe that needs running before using Racer.

Other than that, I can't help with those errors, sorry.