1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Problem to add mods with modmanager

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Kris Van Den Steen, Jun 24, 2009.

1. hi I found this great tool to add mod and other things very easy in GTR, but when I tried it it gave me the following message, can't find the gtr directory, so you have to find GTR.exe yourself .... Well thats the problem i have....
    First of all i have the game gtr evolution on a disc together with race 07 but when i installed the game , steam is asking for the cd key, wel steam doesn't accept the key because i entered the key alreday some months ago with another steam id that i'v lost... So i downloaded everything directly from steam so i have on my pc Race 07 Gtr evolution and STCC the game. Because i had some problems installing mods i tried the gtr manager for this problem but when i open the program he doesn't find the gtr.exe file and i can't find it myself , also not in the steam apps files ....... The place where i installed everything gtr , race 07 steam is on my E drive not on my c, don't know if that makes difference. Thinking of installing erverything all over again and this time on the c drive ... but will this help to solve the problem or is gtr manager not working with steam anyway, or is there a better way or program to add some mods???? Please i would be very thankfull for some nice advise!!!!!!!!
    Thanks anyway

Nice racing!!

2. your mod Manager is for a different game: GTR.
    you have GTR Evolution, not GTR. They are different games so the manager wont work.

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Whats mod manager and whats it do?

4. it was a tool for GTR - FIA GT: The Game that would load/unload certain mods. I think it could do things like convert an image for a TV logo or summat. Not sure.