Problem to add mods with modmanager

hi I found this great tool to add mod and other things very easy in GTR, but when I tried it it gave me the following message, can't find the gtr directory, so you have to find GTR.exe yourself .... Well thats the problem i have....
First of all i have the game gtr evolution on a disc together with race 07 but when i installed the game , steam is asking for the cd key, wel steam doesn't accept the key because i entered the key alreday some months ago with another steam id that i'v lost... So i downloaded everything directly from steam so i have on my pc Race 07 Gtr evolution and STCC the game. Because i had some problems installing mods i tried the gtr manager for this problem but when i open the program he doesn't find the gtr.exe file and i can't find it myself , also not in the steam apps files ....... The place where i installed everything gtr , race 07 steam is on my E drive not on my c, don't know if that makes difference. Thinking of installing erverything all over again and this time on the c drive ... but will this help to solve the problem or is gtr manager not working with steam anyway, or is there a better way or program to add some mods???? Please i would be very thankfull for some nice advise!!!!!!!!
Thanks anyway

Nice racing!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%