• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem car mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Antoniogiorgia, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Antoniogiorgia

Antoniogiorgia

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning, I have a problem with AC some mod cars last week worked and now no, and i do not understand why, i deleted the AC folder on documents, i did upgrade and or even did check out the game files, and it does not go the same, yesterday when I stopped playing the game I got the message "problems with x86" today when I open the game part directly with the load of the game and when it comes all 'car closes, please help me ...

2. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +320
    Maybe do a steam integration check? I don't know how it is really named but sth in this direction should be right

3. Antoniogiorgia

Antoniogiorgia

Ratings:
    +0
    the procedure?

4. MeMyselfAndI

MeMyselfAndI

Ratings:
    +209
  5. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +320
    Open steam -> open library-> right click on Assetto Corsa->click on features (or the last thing in the pop up menu, I don't know how it is named in english)-> click on local data-> search data for errors

6. Antoniogiorgia

Antoniogiorgia

Ratings:
    +0
    I did it and it does not work, and every time I do it I'll recharge it for about 6 minutes...

7. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +320
    I don't know how but you can contact @kunos directly in the official Assetto Corsa forum