Pricing Premium Pack

Hi, I've been meaning to try out R3E, probably will buy it anyway because sims, amirite?

Is there any point to buying anything other than the premium pack? if I buy discounted vRPs I can get the 10k for 64,99€. I'm sure there's a lot of uninteresting content in it, but seeing as buying like WTCC + GT + another pack costs roughly as much, I wonder if there are any other sensible options?

Thanks in advance!

Good question. R3E's got a lot of great content at the moment, namely, a massive GT3 lineup, DTM, WTCC, Formula 3, TT RS VLN, all of which are worth a purchase.

The good thing about the R3E purchasing system is that discounts are applied using the content you already own. What you could do is buy one of the packs such as the GT3s or DTM 2016, or buy only a single car from one of these packs to see if you like them. Alternatively, you could use the test drive option free of charge to give a few cars a try before buying.

Bottom line, the current Premium Pack is definitely worth it. We make use of a large portion of the content in our club races so that we have a variety of races from week to week.

I would say go for it, lots of great content in there. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back