PrestoGP Mega Sale

Sean Greenlaw

PrestoGP Veteran
I have recently received my csw v2 so I'm selling the csw v1 base.

I will sell to a prestogp member for £230 + delivery remembering though you would also need to order a wheel rim from fanatec to use it, they around £140/180 euros for formula rim but still a unbeatable price for the base :thumbsup:

Its a few years old now but never had a problem, and is great condition.

Let me know here or pm :cool:

Ahh get you now;) I would say over all not really a great deal different to the feel in the hands.
I think biggest difference is the feel around centre of wheel, feels more connected now with better reaction time.

I now use 0 for stm setting in rf2 vs 0.003/5 with cswv1 and v2 feels better than v1 even at 0.

Obviously the ffb is stronger and also less resistance when turning wheel. I used to use ffb multiplyer at 0.7/8 with cswv1 and used 0.6 odds with cswv2 so far both with 2/4 filter(can use 0 filter but adding some helps make it less violent ffb), so possibly you end up using similar strength on both wheels to what you want anyway. I read a review of Leo bodner wheel and the guy had lowered to 40% so he felt comfortable with strength if the wheel, this made the bodner around 6 nm or something putting it just above t500 and just lower than cswv2 Max strength :giggle:.

So I think unless you are 'he-man' in real life you couldnt race with wheels that have really strong ffb for great length of time, especially a 60 main race or so. There were some reports that the v1 loses some strength after a while when motors get hot but I never noticed, maybe I use less strength to compared to others also.

I'll get some pics later but basically looks new still anyway :geek:

Last edited:
You wont be disappointed Nicolas it will blow you away from g25 :thumbsup: v2 to then? I took au rouge last week for first time and lol soon as car goes into bottom then starts to rise I can't move the wheel :confused: its solid and feels like you are a pilot flying towards ground, trying to pull up lol. I had to aim to right before this load came on, otherwise it was impossible to steer towards apex top of hill. Does put a huge smile on your face though :giggle:

Also worth a mention that best if you can bolt to a rig or something as quite a lot of torque. Otherwise to you would need to buy desk clamp which is more money and has some small play in reviews.

I also have a discount code for the v2 Europe if anyone wants that to runs out 23rd of march.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%