PrestoGP.com - the results and league table

You naughty boy! I better get online and practice some more :)

There is indeed something wrong with the updating of the p.b's (I see error msg). It must have occured sometime between Peter's P.B and Jim's attempt last night.

EDIT: The only thing I have done is to change a password that I now have changed back to what it was. But it still does not seem to work. Have you made any changes Peter?

if suddenly peter is champion for the last 12 seasons then you know hes been changing stuff
:laugh:

does this also let sean off the hook? its now peters fault for everything?

grats sean, unlucky peter :p

Ah, right, I actually have just made changes to the laptimes-tables to join into my new smart solution to shop off the worst results.

Maybe the system sees better results as worst results too and shops them all off. Hm...

Ok, just kidding. Only thing I've done is changes to standings.php :)

I havent done anything after Nico changed the webserver password to troubleshoot the timeupdateproblem. It has suited me well anyway due to school :) as we've said its no super rush anyway I guess but Im keen to get it working. I know some concepts that will fix it, but need some time to get it all done.

Yeah please go ahead Nico - i need the points in to have something to work with (I can use last seasons' points but you dont need to wait :) )

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.9%