1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Presto GPCOS

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Jonas Lex, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I made a request to create a new league in the GPCOS system about 3 months ago and after having lost track about it a month ago I checked again yesterday and could see that the league got accepted, so we now have an account at GPCOS.
    I would still like to use it for this league and could offer to update it from time to time but theres a major issue which keeps me from uploading results.
    I downloaded the race result files from mydrive but whenever I try to upload a file onto GPCOS it gives me the error below.
    Someone knows whats going wrong?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

I presume this is something you have discussed with Nico but Is this something we need ? im not sure we do, we have results in 2 forms atm and thinks its more than enough tbh.
    Seems like extra hassle for you for no reason to me :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. After considering this idea again you re probably right. The GPCOS system would offer some additional features but seeing now that it takes a lot of time to set it and implement it into the site its probably not worth the work.

4. It's too bad, i have tried to get GPCOS to work, would've been nice to see it working.. But it is unnecessary, at least know. With multiple leagues it comes really really handy.