POV Image/Video settings

Hi everyone, coming here to ask for help. After doing some research on google i can't find anything what im looking for, I want to do some triple screen pov videos as many people do on youtube, like Race Beyond Matter or Boosted Media and many others but the problem is when i do so the quality look's horrible, ok i dont have a 4k camera but an 1080p 60fps webcam with a wide angle (webcam name is Spedal MF934H) so my problem is when i record a video it's just look's like it's so much downscal, i check the settings on the software and everything seem's to be ok resolution set at 1080p 60fps but when i record on acc per exemple the cars and dashboard look's very pixelise and the sky look's very white idk how to explain it exactly

Here is a pov videos which i upload as not listed on my youtube channel than you can see what im talking about

I was guesing if it's just matter of camera settings or do i really need something expensive like an gopro to be able to have a good image quality for simracing pov ?

Set the camera's exposure for the screen rather than your hands & wheel. They'll become darker, but the screen will then have the desired color by not being overexposed. If your hands and wheel end up too dark, then position some color balanced lights to bring them up to the desired lighting level.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes