Post says [Deleted] in the title

I posted this thread:

I had to edit it twice while it was still getting approved. Then, once it got approved, it still said [Deleted] and I can't change it now. Do I have to make a new post without editing it and delete this one or can you change the title and the URL not to say deleted?
I just saw that there's a different post under Downloads as a different resource. I assume the original thread will be deleted and only the actual one will stay:

If that's the case, you can close this support thread.

I just saw that there's a different post under Downloads as a different resource. I assume the original thread will be deleted and only the actual one will stay:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ings-pure-config-and-video-csp-presets.56954/
OK, this can be confusing because of the way that the forum software handles certain kinds of approvals.

You uploaded a mod (or "resource" in forum nomenclature), which is in the moderation queue for approval (it's holiday season so we have longer delays than usual for approvals).
If you look carefully at the two links above, you'll see that they have the same basic name, but one of them has the word "threads" in the URL and the other has "downloads". In fact, they belong to the same resource - the second link is directly to the resource itself, and the first one is to the forum discussion thread connected to the resource.

The super-confusing bit is that when resources are sent to the moderation queue, for some reason the discussion thread is renamed to include the word "deleted" in the title. This is pretty stupid in my view; I don't know of a good reason for it to do that, but that's what happens (it's probably just a straight bug, in fact).

Please rest assured that whenever mods are approved, the title of the discussion thread will be automagically fixed :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%